Selling Your Property
Here, you have decided to put up your property for sale. Before anything else, it is a good idea to sit down and clarify your motivations and draw up a basic time frame for the selling process. You will also need to decide which housing agent that has the competency to help you to sell your house for the highest prices and at the shortest possible time.
When selling your home, there are no guarantees that a buyer will simply walk through the front door. There are steps that you need to take so that your property receives maximum exposure to attract a ready, willing and able buyer. There are many considerations before a sale actually take place.
- A FREE Comparative Market Analysis Report that provide past transactions around your neighbourhood and comparing against your property. The Comparative Market Analysis report is a good assessment of what your house could potentially sell for.
- A FREE Property Consultancy that explain clearly the procedures, timeline and financial calculation involving the sale of your property. I will also assist to share potential pitfalls arising from the transaction, home staging to prepare your house for sale to buying your next property.
- Bi-weekly updating on your marketing plans and following up with potential buyers.
- Your property will be advertised to potential buyers through the various print media, online portals, social media and traditional marketing methods.
- All viewing will be conducted professionally to highlight the positive attributes of your property.
- A successful sale of your house will not be completed without a good closing. I have been selling house since 2009 and will delivery my superior closing skills to seal the deal.
If you need to contact us for any reason, please do not hesitate. Customer’s need is our first priority. We would love the chance to speak to you.